The Reserve at Greenwood Hills
2725 Reserve Dr Wausau WI 54403
Each of our spacious one and two bedroom apartments radiate character. Vaulted ceilings and dormers enhance the living space providing ample natural light, while the kitchens feature fine cabinetry, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances & kitchen islands. The living space extends outdoors for our residents to enjoy the beautiful Wisconsin landscape from their private patio.
Fun & Friends
We believe that staying engaged in social, cultural & physical activities nurture health & promote happiness. Our social activities and included Greenwood Hills Country Club Social membership keep our residents active & enjoying life. From community parties, happy hours & group outings, to catching a movie in our community theater, or walking the trails at the adjacent nature preserve, there are plenty of opportunities to meet others and live a fulfilling life.
It’s time to say goodbye to snow shoveling and lawn care! At The Reserve it’s all taken care of. In addition to a full-service Concierge, we offer A La Carte Resident Services to support your maintenance-free, independent lifestyle. From housekeeping and laundry services to delicious chef-prepared meal plans and supportive personal care, we are here when you need us!
Community & Location
The Reserve at Greenwood Hills is adjacent to a 27-acre nature preserve and the Greenwood Hills Golf Course, capturing the surrounding scenic beauty of central Wisconsin without compromising convenience. Within minutes you'll find downtown Wausau's vibrant River District, award-winning restaurants and unique shopping. All major hospitals and health care facilities are only a short drive away.
Our professionally designed common areas are the center for social activities. Our community is bustling with activity, good conversation & laughter.
- The Oakes Dining Room & Bar
- Movie Theater, Library & Wellness Room
- Expansive Outdoor Terrace
- 1.3 Miles of Walking Trails at Nature Preserve
- Resident Flower & Vegetable Gardens
- Golf Cart Paths to Greenwood Hill Country Club
- Complimentary Controlled-Access Underground Parking
- Complimentary 10’x10’ climate controlled storage unit.
- Custom Cabinetry & Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Counter Height Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Pantry/Linen Closet
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Vaulted Ceilings & Dormer Windows
- Window Coverings
- Energy Efficient Washer/Dryer
- Walk-In Shower / Optional Grab Bars & Seats
- Paved, Spacious Patio
- Keyless Entry
Pricing at The Reserve at Greenwood Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Reserve at Greenwood Hills
Community Details at The Reserve at Greenwood Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Reserve at Greenwood Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.