The Ovid B Cauley House
1628 College St N Soperton GA 30457
The Ovid B Cauley House is a residential care home that is located in Soperton, GA in Treutlen County. Buckhorn Creek Ranch and Soperton Recreation are some of the popular attractions surrounding our community. The friendly faces of Soperton residents and their hospitable nature make this city worth living in.
The Ovid B Cauley House offers personalized services that are designed to address all the needs of each senior. Our dedicated team of health professionals provide the much needed assistance residents need while still respecting their independence. They work round the clock to take care of any emergency that might arise either at night or during the day. Seniors are encouraged to be active and social. Caring caregivers ensure residents feel right at home at all times. Our exceptional services are offered in a comfortable and warm group home setting.
The Ovid B Cauley House provides seniors the utmost independence, amenities, and activities they need to enjoy their sunset years. Here are some of the top-notch amenities available at our elegant residence:
- Picturesque landscaped courtyard great for exchanging memories with both family and friends
- A flawlessly and exquisitely done sunroom
- A highly comfortable sitting area with a fireplace that is perfect for hosting friends and families
- A striking gazebo for supreme leisure
- A fully stocked modern library with an impressive huge collection
- An Olympic size state of the art swimming pool
- A variety of dining choices with a restaurant style dining and private dining room
Come visit us today and learn more about the Ovid B Cauley House.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.