The Oaks Apartments
3900 Sound View Drive Triangle VA 22172
The Oaks Apartments offer senior housing to people 55 and older in scenic Triangle, Prince William County, Virginia. We are located in a quiet and wooded part of Northern Virginia near the Quantico Marine Corps base, offering residents beautiful views of nature from the windows of each apartment. The neighborhood around the buildings is quiet and home to many happy families.
These senior apartments are designed for 55+ residents who still work or live an active lifestyle, so the staff at The Oaks Apartments focuses on providing world-class maintenance. 24 hour support ensures you never sit waiting for a leak to get fixed or repairs for your air conditioner on a hot summer's day. One phone call is all you need to get immediate attention from the attentive maintenance team.
Seniors searching for the best independent housing in the area will also enjoy amenities like:
- Full kitchens equipped with energy-efficient appliances
- Access to public transportation from the entrance of the community
- Wheelchair accessibility throughout the apartments and common areas
- Private balconies and patios for getting a little fresh air with your guests
- Walk-in closets, kitchen pantries, and other extra storage spaces
- Carpet and window coverings included in all apartments
- Laundry facilities
- Public media room for enjoying movies and TV shows with neighbors and friends
- A ban on smoking throughout the community to keep every resident healthy
Enjoy all the benefits of private apartments with the camaraderie that comes from living with other seniors by making The Oaks Apartments your new home.
Pricing at The Oaks Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Oaks Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Oaks Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.