12940 Dorman Rd Pineville NC 28134
- A premier Carolina Place location with a diverse selection of restaurant, entertainment, medical services and more at your door - A la carte services; pay only for what you want to use - A vibrant campus that features a full calendar and full-time activities director - Concierge and 24-hour front desk services - Fine dining Choose from a variety of luxurious, affordable apartment homes that have floor plans up to 1300 square feet.
There are NO ENTRY FEES with our Exclusive 'Freedom and Choice Plan' rental rates that include utilities (with the exception of phone and cable).
Pricing at The Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Manor
- Not a good fit.
We toured this community when looking for my parents. The staff was friendly but they didn't offer the care that they needed. There was no shuttle service and it was a better fit for an independent senior....
- Offers many activities!
The Manor offers many activities within the community. The residents have the option to sign up for outings. They offer a great variety of food options and the food is good. The staff were very knowledgeable...
- Elegant Community!!
I really liked this community and in a future would like to live here. The staff was nice. For the activities you have to go to a nearby community but it is very close. I liked that everything was very decorated...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.