10406 Magnolia Blvd. Toluca Lake CA 91602
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.
The Lighthouse is a premier assisted living community located in the sunny southern California town of Toluca Lake. Residents enjoy a wondrous view of the towering tree-covered Mount Olympus. Other nearby attractions like Universal Studios and the Los Angeles Zoo make the Lighthouse an ideal location for younger visiting relatives.
Activities at the Lighthouse take advantage of our relative proximity to one of the greatest cities in the world. Residents enjoy a plethora of in-house activities mixed with regular trips to the city for shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, and more. Our staff are always friendly and available for the needs of our senior community members 24 hours a day. Residents who live at the Lighthouse are safe, active, assisted as needed, and most importantly, have a lot of fun.
Community residents of the Lighthouse are free to enjoy any of the following activities and amenities as much or as little as they want:
- Complimentary transportation to local attractions and sites
- A location that is walking distance from Universal Studios
- Delicious meals cooked throughout the day
- Outdoor benches that allow for enjoy the wooded grounds
- Regular activity schedule every single day
- Transportation provided for off-site devotionals
The Lighthouse is truly the perfect assisted living community for residents with regularly visiting relatives. The quiet grounds allow for peaceful conversation, while a plethora of nearby tourist locations and restaurants provide for unlimited activities. Join our community and you can enjoy your golden years with friends and family.
Pricing at The Lighthouse
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Lighthouse
Community Details at The Lighthouse
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Lighthouse
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.