The Guardian Angel
4302 E. Saint John Road Phoenix AZ 85032
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Guardian Angel Reviews
- Basic, small but comfortable.
I moved my father into this home a few weeks ago. He likes it very much. They are small and only have room for 6 residents. There's no medical staff on site and there's a general smell of urine in the...
- good, but not the best place for my mom
When we sent my mother there, we didn't realize the language barrier would be so difficult for her, due to the accents. My mom went through a bit of a crisis where we had to move her from The Guardian...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.