4100 Belshaw St Merritt BC V1K0A5
The Florentine offers seniors a caring and comfortable assisted living community in Merritt, British Columbia. Those who are seeking memory care and a great community to call home will find it here. Merritt offers much to check out, including many historical sites such as the Coldwater Hotel, Douglas Lake Ranch, and the Nicola Ranch.
The Florentine employs a staff that is ready to help those who are dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia, and that staff will do all that they can to look out for the needs of every senior who calls this community home. Our staff is available at all hours of the day and night, and they will do all that is needed to make sure that every one of our residents is safe and cared for in the best way.
In addition to providing a great staff and a beautiful location, we also offer the following:
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting speech therapist
- Visiting physical therapist
- Devotional services available both on-site and off-site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Activities available both on-site and off-site
- Beautician available on-site
We know that every senior is worthy of the best care and support, and you will find that The Florentine community provides all of our residents with exactly that.
Pricing at The Florentine
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Florentine
Community Details at The Florentine
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Florentine
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.