The Eliot at Erie Station
12 John St Middletown NY 10940
Located in the heart of the Hudson Valley near the Wallkill River and the Shawangunk Mountains, lies the Eliot at Erie Station assisted living community in beautiful Middletown, New York. Just a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle of New York City, simply take a train, bus, or even the Eliot at Erie Station's transportation, and you can experience the excitement.
When you choose to reside at The Eliot at Erie Station, you will not only enjoy the comfort and amenities of home, but you can also rest assured that the helpful and friendly The Eliot staff is available to serve your every need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No job is too big, and no job is too small.
Amenities available at The Eliot at Erie Station include:
- Transportation to and from outdoor excursions and off site activities
- Home cooked meals prepare and served right on site, with special dietary needs considered
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Indoor activities, such as arts and crafts, cards, and board games
Live a happy, healthy, and worry-free lifestyle, when you choose to reside with The Eliot at Erie Station. Feel strong and confident knowing you are still living your own independent life, but rest assured that a helpful hand is right there for you when you need it.
Pricing at The Eliot at Erie Station
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Eliot at Erie Station
Community Details at The Eliot at Erie Station
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Eliot at Erie Station
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.