The Commons at Woodland Hills
21711 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91364
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.The Commons at Woodland Hills is an assisted living community located in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California. Woodland Hills is a beautiful city with lots of great activities for residents. They may go on shopping trips, go to malls and do their shopping, enjoy golf and tennis or take their family members and friends out to a new restaurant. They can also enjoy the comfort of relaxing in our comfortable community.
We are committed to providing seniors with high quality care in a quiet, home-like atmosphere. Our professional staff prioritizes the needs of our seniors with memory care or dementia and provide activities to keep residents active and engaged. At The Commons at Woodland Hills, our licensed professionals and care team will assist with the needs of your loved ones.
We are a very active and social group that enjoys group outings and planned events. A few of our available amenities and services include:
- Morning exercise, weekly entertainment, happy hours, movie nights etc.
- Spacious studio apartment accommodations with city like living.
- Well-balanced meals and healthy snacks
- Outdoor seating with skyline views
- A well rounded activities calendar.
- Transportation to/from appointments and weekly group outings.
- Housekeeping and laundry services weekly.
We are pleased to assist residents in our community and invite you to bring your loved one to join us for engaging activities, socialization, and new friends at The Commons at Woodland Hills!
The Commons at Woodland Hills is owned and operated by Wellquest Living.
Pricing at The Commons at Woodland Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Commons at Woodland Hills
Community Details at The Commons at Woodland Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Commons at Woodland Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.