The Buehrle Center a CCRC
One South Home Avenue Topton PA 19562
The Buehrle Center is a senior living community centrally located in Topton, PA amongst the rolling hills of northeastern Berks County. Our vibrant community is close to both Allentown and Reading and just an easy drive to Philadelphia or New York City. With five colleges in the region and many opportunities for exploring both nature and the arts, Topton is a spectacular place to live.
Residents at The Buehrle Center enjoy their independence in secure, beautifully appointed private or semi-private apartment style suites. Supportive staff will design a customized plan with the resident and their family to meet their individual care needs. Round the clock medical attention is available to ensure the safety and comfort of our seniors. Should they need physical therapy or occupational therapy, we can provide those services. We can also provide memory care for residents with dementia or Alzheimer's at our sister center, The Breidegam Center.
Our seniors enjoy much more than just medical and personal care. We encourage our residents to be an active member of the community with our many amenities, including:
- Beautiful nature trails and walking paths
- Religious services
- A wide array of activities such as Zumba class, trivia night and craft classes
- On-site salon services
- Three delicious and healthy meals plus snacks daily in our dining room
- Scheduled recreational and shopping trips
- On-site visits from eyewear and hearing aid providers
The Buehrle Center offers seniors a warm, safe environment where they are free to maintain their independence but will never feel alone.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Buehrle Center a CCRC Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.