Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care
650 South Greenville Ave Allen TX 75002
Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care is located in Allen, Texas, in Collin County and home to over 84,000 people. Part of the Dallas suburbs, Allen is a small modern city where residents will enjoy a relaxed lifestyle, local shops, fairs and markets. They can also get their exercise, go on outings with friends, do their shopping, and then unwind in the comfort of our community.
At Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care, we are proud to offer our seniors the highest level of quality care in a comfortable setting. Our trained specialists work diligently in all aspects of memory care to help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep them interacting with one another and alert.
Our development is also fun with lots of great activities to encourage open dialog, conversations and interaction through group outings, planned events, parties, trips, and other fun ways to spend time. We have a host of activities and amenities for our seniors to enjoy and these include:
- Rrehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans
- Three well-balanced meals throughout the day and healthy snacks
- Exercises, Wii Fit, bowling, golf, walking clubs and Tai Chi
- Laundry and housekeeping
- A gardening club, lectures, current event discussions and memory games
- Religious services, art classes and cooking demonstrations
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
We are happy to assist the residents in our development and invite you to bring your loved one to join us for enjoyable activities, relaxation, and new friends at Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care.
Pricing at Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care
Community Details at Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Texas Star Assisted Living & Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.