Synergy HomeCare- Vancouver WA
4317 NE Thurston Way Suite 230 Vancouver WA 98662
Synergy HomeCare is a nationally-recognized, locally-owned in-home care company serving clients of all ages in Clark County, Washington. Our ultimate goal is to either provide or find in-home services for the people of our community who contact us looking for assistance. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
The Synergy HomeCare Advantage
- There are no time-based contracts to sign. Use our services one time or multiple times. We work around your schedules, not ours.
- Our caregivers are carefully screened, trained and given national background checks. They report to us any change in condition that may be affecting the client.
- 24-hour on call services by an owner or staff member, not a call service.
- Monthly quality calls or visits that help maintain client and family satisfaction.
- The owner's phone number is given to each client and their family members.
- State of the art software that keeps track of our caregivers whereabouts and allows family members and clients to view their calendar and plan of care.
Pricing at Synergy HomeCare- Vancouver WA
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Synergy HomeCare- Vancouver WA
Senior Housing Types Provided at Synergy HomeCare- Vancouver WA
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.