Synergy HomeCare - Roseville
2003-A Opportunity Drive Suite 6 Roseville CA 95678
Some of the services that we can provide are:
· Personal Care to include, bathing, toileting, medication reminders and safety supervision
· Grocery Shopping
· Transportation to doctor's appointments
· Meal Preparation
· Light home keeping
· Changing of linens
· (just to name a few)
We are most honored to provide care for our clients as well as respite for their family members.
Pricing at Synergy HomeCare - Roseville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Synergy HomeCare - Roseville
- Synergy HomeCare
We are using Synergy to supplement both my wife, and our regular caretaker for my mother, and so far, it has been a generally pleasant experience. I do feel we are paying an arm and a leg for the service, but...
- Satisfied With The Services We Received
We were very pleased with the services my mother received from this home care agency. Everything went well, and my mother was in good hands. This is a home care agency I would recommend to my family, and friends....
Community Details at Synergy HomeCare - Roseville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Synergy HomeCare - Roseville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.