Synergy Home Care- Roseville
2336 Lexington Ave N #L Roseville MN 55113
Synergy HomeCare helps people live as independently as possible in their own homes with assistance from our caregivers. Most of our clients are elderly, some are dealing with chronic medical or post-surgical conditions, and some have forms of dementia.
My name is Jim Zenk and I own Synergy HomeCare here in St. Paul/Minneapolis; my wife and I started this business and are actively involved. We believe that a successful organization needs to have excellent customer service with high integrity — that's what we have built (and continue to build) with Synergy HomeCare. We are in our 10th year! Our business opened in 2009.
Synergy is a full service home care agency. Our services include respite care, personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companion care (including shopping, errands and transportation.)
Caring for someone in their homes is, in my opinion, all about trust and integrity. To that end, we have put several processes in place to help facilitate not just the actual care, but transparency for the family.
1. We are accredited with the BBB (A+ rating)
2. Our phone is answered every day, 24 hours per day - by an actual person - who can help you now. Our phones do not go to VM or to a message saying to call us back during business hours.
3. Synergy uses a 'telephony' system - not time cards. Our caregivers call in from your phone (if you have one) to start the service clock; they do the same thing upon finishing the shift. You are billed for what's in between. We also use GPS back-up for clock-ins and outs for another layer of assurance.
4. Synergy is a certified 'Trusted Provider' by Home Care Pulse - a 3rd party organization that performs satisfaction surveys with our clients (or their families). We don't just talk about quality - we measure it!
A couple additional points regarding our service:
Synergy does not require contracts; we do not lock you in to an amount of service or a set schedule. We are flexible and our care plan can change as our client's needs change
Synergy does not have a large minimum hourly requirement. (for example, 90 minutes or 2 hours of care is just fine)
Our schedule is on-line so you will have login access to your loved one's schedule. You can also send messages to the Office with questions/concerns from that site.
In terms of fees, we bill only for the time we are with our clients and we bill after the service (you do not need to pay up front). The rate is determined by the skill level needed.
In addition, all our caregivers are W2 employees, meaning they are trained, qualified, insured and nationally-background checked.
Proudly Serving St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the Central Twin Cities Metro, including Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Columbia Heights, Eagan, Edina, Fridley, Mendota, Mounds View, New Brighton, Richfield, Roseville, St. Louis Park, Shoreview and Woodbury.
We look forward to the opportunity to visit with you about you or your loved one's care needs!
Synergy HomeCare MSP Metro office staff
Rosalinda, Karen, Beckie, Rena, Tom RN, Laura RN, Barbara LPN, Jim (owner)
Pricing at Synergy Home Care- Roseville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Synergy Home Care- Roseville
- Review of Synergy Home Care
This is something my loved one really needs. It's wonderful for the family because we can't be with my mother-in-law all the time. It's invaluable. There's nothing they need to improve.
- Review of Synergy Home Care
I can't thank them enough for all the care shown to me over the past 8 months. Synergy took great care to make our lives easier. Their caregivers were very special and they will not be forgotten!
- Review of Synergy Homecare
I get shower assistance. The caregiver does a great job - she even holds my clothes so I don't put them on backwards!
- See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Synergy Home Care- Roseville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Synergy Home Care- Roseville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.