Sweet Home Care
152 NE Baldwin St Portland OR 97211
Sweet Home Care Home is a residential care home located in the Multnomah County city of Portland, OR. Portland is a vibrant city with a strong culture and arts scene, abundant green spaces, and solid community feel and involvement. Portland residents enjoy proximity to Oregon's ruggedly scenic coastline to the west and the glorious Cascade Mountain Range to the east. Nature enthusiasts will be thrilled with Portland and its surroundings. The weather in Portland is mild, with warm, beautiful summers and fairly rainy winters, but the rain is what keeps everything so lush and green, and Portland has plenty of indoor activities during the winter. Portland is also a gardener's paradise because everything grows so well there.
Our group home setting at Sweet Home Care is designed so that each resident has what he or she needs in order to experience the best possible quality of life. Our dedicated and committed staff is carefully handpicked from among a large pool of qualified applicants and receive ongoing training to ensure residents receive a high standard of care. Available services include:
- Assistance with bathing, getting dressed, grooming, and hygiene
- Nutritious home style meals three times per day
- Drinks and snacks at all times
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linens
- A warm, caring family environment
- Planned social activities and community outings
Our residents love having the opportunity to enjoy life in the beautiful city of Portland in a secure, caring environment. Please call us at your convenience if you'd like more information.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.