1230 Plumas St Yuba City CA 95991
Sutter Estates is an independent living community in beautiful Yuba City, California, in Sutter County. Located in a quiet residential area a few blocks away from various shops and the scenic Feather River, our apartment community is designed for active, self-sufficient residents who wish to relax in the privacy of their own apartments, but still enjoy the companionship of other seniors in our cozy community areas.
Our caring staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of each and every resident. Our helpful team members take care of cooking meals, cleaning apartments, doing laundry and performing landscaping chores so residents can enjoy problem- and stress-free days. Our secure community has staff on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We even have a full-time activity director on staff to offer planned social, recreational and group activities.
Sutter Estates offers residents a wide range of amenities, including:
- Game rooms for cards, bingo, dominoes, board games and puzzles
- An arts and crafts center
- Galas and parties featuring musicians and other entertainers
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Three tasty meals each day prepared by our professional chef and served in public or private dining rooms
- Inviting community areas, including a TV lounge, meeting room, movie room and library
- Pet-friendly community that welcomes residents' cats and dogs
We are proud of Sutter Estates and invite you to see how our community can enhance your independent, active lifestyle.
Pricing at Sutter Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sutter Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sutter Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.