3001 Linwood Dr Paragould AR 72450
Nestled in the heart of the northeastern corner of Arkansas, Paragould provides residents of Sunshine Manor with small town charm combined with urban amenities and abundant natural beauty. Paragould offers significant historic ambiance as long term landmarks have been restored during recent years. High levels of community involvement among residents results in numerous festivals, gatherings and events of all types. Situated along Crowley’s Ridge National Scenic Byway, Paragould is an excellent choice for those who love living in areas where nature’s splendor is on display at all times of year. It’s particularly spectacular in Paragould during the time when the leaves of the deciduous trees are changing color.
The professional, caring staff at Sunshine Manor assisted living provide a customized approach to resident comfort and care. Certified staff are available 24 hours per day to ensure a secure, pleasant environment. Amenities are as follows.
- Fully furnished rooms available
- Three nutritious meals per day plus snacks
- Cable television and wireless Internet
- Short of long term care available
- Barber shop and beauty salon located on site
- Transportation to medical appointments and more
Our community is dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life for seniors. Please feel free to visit us at your convenience to find out more.
Pricing at Sunshine Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunshine Manor
Community Details at Sunshine Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunshine Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.