3206 Luther Ave. Thousand Oaks CA 91360
Sunshine Manor is a senior residential care home that is located in the suburb city of Thousand Oaks, CA and in the southeastern part of Ventura county. Thousand Oaks is located in the northwest part of the Greater Los Angeles area, and is a few miles to downtown Los Angeles. Thousand Oaks backs up to the Santa Monica Mountains and the Boney Mountain State Wilderness Park, offering beautiful mountain views. The group home setting is within walking distance to local Suburbia Park and the Wildflower Play Field Park. The beautiful surrounding parks and view of the mountains makes Thousand Oaks a relaxing place to call home.
Sunshine Manor really values the safety and the security of its residents. The clean community provides 24 hour available staff who are dedicated and highly qualified. Both a licensed nurse and a medical doctor are on call, in the event of any medical concerns. The hospital is local to both a hospital and to numerous medical office options.
In addition to the relaxing views of the city and the safe community, Sunshine Manor offers the following amenities:
- Complimentary transportation available to medical or personal appointments
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining and socializing with other residents
- Frequently planned outings
- Daily prepared nutritious and delicious meals, three times a day
Sunshine Manor is excited to show you all it has to offer. We are proud to offer you with comfort, dedication and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.