Sunrise of Victoria
920 Humboldt Street Victoria BC V8V4W7
Sunrise of Victoria's beautiful community was opened in the Fairfield neighborhood in 2001, and is centrally located near the Inner Harbour, Beacon Hill Park, Humboldt Valley, and Cook Street Village. We offer attractive suites designed for both safety and comfort. Sunrise also offers a Companion Living program, a popular program that brings together two residents to share a suite—while still providing privacy and the same quality of care that you can always expect from Sunrise. Our resident amenities include:
- Licensed long term care, now offering continuum of care on main floor in newly-renovated suites for seniors with mobility impairments. Also offer a special
neighborhood to provide a safe and secure environment for memory care.
- Trained Designated Care Managers available 24 hours a day to assist residents with
daily living activities
- Access to activities and exercise programs to improve mobility and flexibility
- Short term stays for post-surgery convalescence or respite for caregivers
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals daily, with snacks and beverages throughout the
- Monthly wellness visits by a registered nurse
Personal tours are available seven days a week. We look forward to showing you what Sunrise can offer your loved one, and bring you peace of mind.
Pricing at Sunrise of Victoria
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunrise of Victoria
Facility was great, [Removed] was awesome, cost was way too high.
- Review of Sunrise of Victoria, Victoria BC
So far everything has gone great with Sunrise! The staff is very friendly and familiar. They really get to know the residents and their families, and they seem to be on a first name basis with everyone! I also...
- A tour for family care
We toured this community for care. My husband was wanting a different type of care. We did not like the layout as much. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions. The menu seemed appealing and they...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Sunrise of Victoria
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunrise of Victoria
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.