416 Uniontown Road Westminster MD 21158
Sunflower Hill is a residential care home, located in Westminster, Maryland, dedicated to serving seniors in Northern Maryland and Carroll County. Northwest of Baltimore, Maryland and southwest of York, Pennsylvania, weather buffs may know Westminster as a place of historical tornado activity. Regardless of what the weather may bring, you will always feel safe and cared for, when you choose to reside with Sunflower Hill.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Sunflower Hill show you that this is not your average group home setting. Whether you need simple household assistance or 24 hour care, someone will always be there to answer your call, no matter what time of day or night. You will never feel alone or abandoned when you reside with Sunflower Hill.
Services Available with Sunflower Hill:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Three meals a day, including snacks when requested
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Mobility assistance, including ramps and stairglide chair
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Bask in the glow of the cozy, family-like atmosphere, when you choose to reside with Sunflower Hill. The warm and friendly staff is always there to assist you when you need them, and you can rest assured you will always be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.