Summit Care Assisted Living Facility
1200 Juliana Pl Orlando FL 32807
Summit Care Assisted Living is a residential care home located in Orlando, Florida in Orange County. Our community is located near several parks including City Commons Plaza and Lake Eola Park. Orlando is a magnificent place to live, and it is environmental friendly especially for seniors. High standards of safety are maintained so that seniors don't have to worry at all.
Summit Care Assisted Living is committed to offering high-quality service and respite care to each senior as per their individual needs. The best living conditions are provided including a beautiful group home setting that is spacious and safe. Caring and compassionate medical professionals are always around 24 hours each day to help in keeping the residents comfortable and safe. Making our residents happy is fulfilling, and that's one of the factors that motivate our staff always.
Other than meeting the medical needs of our seniors extensively, we encourage them to make friends with fellow residents. We also offer various amenities such as:
- Three meals daily with snacks included
- A peaceful and quiet courtyard
- Pet-friendly, although some regulations have been put in place
- Various dining options like private dining for families
- Comfortable sitting area that includes a fireplace where seniors can relax while enjoying each other's company
- Medication management
- Religious services depending on religious backgrounds or requirements of the seniors
- A fully equipped on-site barber shop and salon
We love our community, and we would be honored if you joined us. We assure you that you will get the best care, independence, relaxation and lots of fun at Summit Care Assisted Living .
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.