Summer Springs Board and Care
6112 Summer Springs Drive Bakersfield CA 93313
Summer Springs Board and Care is a senior care home located in the city of Bakersfield, California, in the San Joaquin Valley of Kern County. Our harmonious community is situated in close proximity to the heart of Bakersfield in a cozy residential neighborhood. Here in Bakersfield you can find many attractions such as live music, unique dining experiences, historical landmarks, along with many outdoor recreation choices in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. A fun and entertaining respite for family and friends alike.
Summer Springs Board and Care is family owned and operated and we are committed to providing all the comforts of home to your loved one. We strive to help seniors maintain an active lifestyle and personal freedom in a safe and loving group home setting. Our trained caregivers are on-site around the clock in order to meet the medical and physical needs of our residents. They are devoted because it's their passion. We understand that seniors need activities that maximize their independence and dignity. Our vibrant community is active and we invite your loved one to enjoy our many amenities, such as:
- Spacious home with fully landscaped front and back yards
- Beautiful patio with multiple sitting areas
- Comfortable living room with cozy fireplace and big screen TV for hours of entertainment
- Large kitchen with modern appliances
- Numerous amenities in close proximity to our home
The mission of Summer Springs Board and Care is to provide a family-oriented home-like atmosphere for your loved one. We hope you'll join us in making this your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Summer Springs Board and Care Reviews
- The owner was very friendly...
The owner was very friendly and her demeanor was reflective in the house. She was pleasant and interacted with the residents very well. She was very informative and we chatted for sometime. She showed a very...
- $3300-$3500, will do personalized car...
$3300-$3500, will do personalized care plan for mental and physical stimulation, can be creative in coming up with solutions.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.