Summer Haven AFH
15109 3rd Avenue Northeast Shoreline WA 98155
The caregiving staff at Summer Haven AFH is incredibly dedicated and caring. Staff members work 24 hours a day to provide personalized care to every single senior resident. This personalized care is more than just physical assistance. Staff members get to know each resident personally, creating life long friendships. The result of this support is that residents at Summer Haven AFH enjoy a higher quality of life, in part due to better mental, emotional, and physical health.
Senior residents of Summer Haven AFH have access to excellent amenities like:
- Pet friendly housing and policies
- Complimentary transportation assistance
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options
- Private bathing in wheelchair accessible showers
- On-site beautician services
If living in a quiet suburb of Seattle where you are always treated with respect and friendship sounds like the perfect life to you, we invite you to join the Summer Haven AFH community today.
Pricing at Summer Haven AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Summer Haven AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Summer Haven AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.