Sug's Home Care
608 W Saint Louis Street Conway Springs KS 67031
Sug's Home Care is a senior care home located in the small town of Conway Springs in Sumner County, KS. Conway Springs boasts a population of slightly over 1,200 citizens. Conway Springs is big on small-town charm and offers a pleasant, subtropical climate with warm summers and cool winters. The community has a thriving downtown area and a beautiful community park centered around a historic spring house. Conway Springs is an easy drive of less than one hour from Wichita for those who enjoy shopping in the city.
Our group home setting here at Sug's Home Care reflects the warmth and community spirit of Conway Springs. We strive to select only the most qualified applicants who can bring superior commitment and dedication the table, and naturally, hiring is contingent on the ability to pass stringent reference and background checks. We provide residents with customized services designed to allow them to live happily and comfortably in a safe, happy environment. Available services include:
- Assistance with everyday grooming tasks, bathing, dressing, and incontinence care
- Homestyle meals and a variety of beverages and snacks
- Full housekeeping services, including laundry and linens
- Twenty-four hour staff onsite each day of the year
- A caring, compassionate atmosphere where the individual is valued
- Companionship and social activities
Residents are able to relax and enjoy life in a classic American town without having to worry about mundane chores. Please feel free to give us a call at your convenience if you'd like more information about our services.
Pricing at Sug's Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sug's Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sug's Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.