Sue's Goldin Care #3
3431 Palestine Lane Carmichael CA 95608
Sue's Goldin Care #3 is a residential care home located in picturesque Carmichael, CA in the county of Sacramento. Our lovely community is nestled in a safe and comfortable neighborhood. Carmichael is a lively location, filled with rich history, arts, culture and an abundance of attractions to choose from, such as Carmichael Shelfield Park and the Carmichael Bicycle Bridge across the expansive American River.
At Sue's Goldin Care #3, we are committed to offering friendly, individualized care and support for your loved one. We endeavor to maximize the physical, spiritual and social needs of seniors in a save and comfortable group home setting. Our highly trained caregivers and staff are available around to clock to ensure our residents are safe and secure, no matter the time of day or night. We understand the importance of maintaining an independent lifestyle and because of this, we encourage seniors to participate in activities that help them to retain their personal freedoms. Our community offers many amenities and activities in a safe and supportive home-like environment. Some of our many amenities and activities include:
- A beautiful gated home in a quiet and safe neighborhood
- Comfortable sitting areas indoors for visiting with new friends and family members
- Several dining options to choose from
- Quiet and peaceful back yard for enjoying the sunshine and company of friends
- Medication Assistance available as needed
Here at Sue's Goldin Care #3, we are proud of our thriving community and we invite you to make our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.