Stoney Brooke Assisted Living
4390 S. 700 West Riverdale UT 84405
Stoney Brooke Assisted Living is a senior residential care home located in the small city of Riverdale, UT and in Weber county. Riverdale is a quaint city with less than 8000 residents in total. It is home to Schneiter's Riverside Golf and the Hill Aerospace Museum. The group home setting is right off of the Riverdale Kayak Park River and is down the street from the Riverdale Park. The serene views and relaxing parks makes Riverdale a beautiful place to live.
Stoney Brooke Assisted Living is dedicated and committed to the care and the safety of its seniors. The qualified and highly professional care giving staff of the community are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Many of the care givers are even specialized in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. The community is secure and is local to the city hospital, in the event of any medical concerns.
In addition to the relaxing feel of the city and the great staff of the community, Stoney Brooke Assisted Living offers the following amenities:
- Finely appointed dining and lounge rooms available, great for entertaining
- Covered courtyard outdoor common area
- Transportation available to off-site local dining, shopping and medical
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
Stoney Brooke Assisted Living is proud of all it has to provide in a home. We welcome you to join us here for relaxation, fun and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.