16315 Wagner Way Eden Prairie MN 55344
Pricing at Sterling Ponds
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sterling Ponds
- This is a 55+ community, there aren't really any extra services.
There aren't any concerns. They are just a 55 and over community, there aren't any services they do for seniors. There is no next step up, or memory care. There are very limited activities, set up by...
- no two bath units
no two bath units
- Like this very much. Nice balcony/pat...
Like this very much. Nice balcony/patio unit. 2 bedroomSee all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Sterling Ponds
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sterling Ponds
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.