Sterling Heights Assisted Living
369 E. Pine Street Bishop CA 93514
The caregiving staff at Sterling Heights Assisted Living is truly magnificent. Every single caregiver is carefully screened and undergoes an extensive background check to ensure quality. The result is a staff full of highly skilled people that genuinely care about the well being the senior residents. This staff provides seniors with top notch care that always protects the dignity of the recipients.
Senior residents of Sterling Heights Assisted Living enjoy great amenities and services, like:
- Cat friendly housing and policies
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Complimentary transportation assistance
- Resident parking available
- Delicious meals served daily
- Vegetarian options available
- On-site beautician services
As a member of the Sterling Heights Assisted Living community you will wake up every day invigorated by the gorgeous scenic view. This wonderful start to your day will energize you to truly live life to the fullest.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.