14598 Stonybrook Circle Corona CA 92880
Monthly Fee Includes:
* Continuous care and supervision.
* Observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning.
* Notification to resident's family physician, and other appropriate person/ agency of resident's needs.
*Special diet if prescribed by doctor.
* Assistance with personal activities of daily living ( bathing, dressing, grooming, and mobility task).
*Arrange for transportation to medical and dental appointments.
* Assistance with medication.
* Personal laundry
*Lodging in a semi private or a private room.
* Three nutritious meals and snacks daily.
Starlite Manor.... where peace of mind begins and quality of life continuous.
Comfortable living in a warm and loving home is our highest priority. Our qualified and caring staff is experienced in adapting to the changing needs of our residents.
Feel at home in a beautiful garden setting where residents are encouraged to enjoy activities offered both in and outdoors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Review of Starlite Manor - Corona, CA
We are very happy with our new home for our mother. It is clean and organized and the [caregivers] are very helpful. We feel it is a safe place for mom.
Starlite Manor A Wonderful Place To Be
My 93 year old father resides at the Starlite Manor and I am very happy he does. I visit 3 to 4 days a week (Mother passed recently). The caregivers always have him dressed so nicely, clean shaved, nails cut,...
Home care feeling for mom
This is the great community for my mom. She is happy here. I like that I can come and go to visit. She is involved with other and is socializing well. We like the home meals, The staff make you feel welcome....See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.