St. Margaret Home for the Elderly II
981 Flamingo Way La Habra CA 90631
Pricing at St. Margaret Home for the Elderly II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of St. Margaret Home for the Elderly II
- Very good!
This is a very good facility! It is very clean and well maintained and the staff are sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. Though my loved one is a bit selective with his food preferences,...
- nice place
My brother is currently staying there at St. Margaret Home for the Elderly. He is doing very well and it is a very nice place.
- Review of St. Margaret Home for the Elderly II Residential Care Home in La Habra, CA
had an odor, a little too crowded with furniture
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at St. Margaret Home for the Elderly II
Senior Housing Types Provided at St. Margaret Home for the Elderly II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.