St. John's Community Care
1015 B. Century Drive - University Pointe II Cente Edwardsville IL 62025
St John's Community Care is a senior day care center in Edwardsville, IL. Our adult day care services cover the areas of Madison County and the larger Illinois. Our stimulating programs are focused on taking care of seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's diabetes, and the aging disabled. We are partners with the families caring for the disabled and the frail aged at homes.
St John's Community Care lively staff has the skills to provide aged care service and disability support. As the Illinois day care experts, we have the right caregiving and medical management techniques. We guarantee that the senior participants reap the benefits of our warm and loving services. The senior day care programs are valuable for people experiencing disabling challenges and chronic illnesses. The service is equally helpful when the residents of Illinois are recovering from surgery or illness.
Our creative and engaging adult day care programs include:
- Sitter services for people in hospitals, nursing homes, or hospice
- Help with transportation, shopping, meals preparation, laundry, and medication reminders
- Expert training in dementia, memory support, and related aging issues
- Activities designed to improve the individual cognitive, physical, and emotional needs
- Wellness programs and community support groups for participants and the family caregiver
- Creative arts therapies, such as music, art craft, drama, and dance
- Word games, entertainment, and holiday celebrations,
St John's Community Care has a holistic approach to adult day care. We engage the senior participant as a whole- mind, body, and spirit. Our staff does not shy away from providing personal care, such as toileting and bathing. The care coordinators are available 24/7 to fit into the individual schedule of our clients.
Pricing at St. John's Community Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of St. John's Community Care
Community Details at St. John's Community Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at St. John's Community Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.