St. Hilda's Towers
2339 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M6E4Z5
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
St. Hilda's Towers Reviews
- St. Hilda's Assisted Living
My mother became a permanent resident in March 2016 and prior to that was in the 'respite' short stay program for 3 months.The level of care that my mother receives is fantastic. The nurses are very...
- Wonderful place for Senior living.
My mother was in the Short Stay program at St. Hilda;sand has received excellent care. The meals are fantasticand everyone is so friendly.She has decided to become a permanent resident at St. Hilda's where...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.