1101 Pine Street Burlington WI 53105
Springbrook Village is a senior housing apartment complex community located in the lovely town of Burlington, WI in Racine and Walworth counties. This quaint town in southern Wisconsin used to be a village and is a great place for seniors to live. It also makes a great, quiet getaway for family members and friends who wish to visit.
Springbrook Village strives to make every day the best day for seniors looking for a high quality of life in an independent way. The apartment like-complex reminds guests of home with our beautiful, spacious accommodations. Our community provides around the clock care from dedicated medical professionals so that no resident has to deal with discomfort no matter what time of day a need might arise.
Once medical needs are met, we strive to encourage seniors to enjoy making friends and living an active lifestyle. Some of our many amenities include:
- Outdoor, green areas for lively conversations
- Private and community dining areas
- Pet friendly apartments for guests who never want to be alone
- 55 and older accommodations so everyone has someone in their stage of life
- Great views of the region to enjoy from many open window areas
We are thrilled with our community and we invite you to join us in viewing the senior apartments to see what the fun and relaxation is all about.
Pricing at Springbrook Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Springbrook Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Springbrook Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.