6693 Highway 11 S Hillsboro GA 31038
Southside Garden is a senior residential care home that is located in the hilly city of Hillsboro, GA and in Jasper county. Hillsboro is situated directly between the Cedar Creek Shooting Range and the Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge, offering many large trees and parks. The group home setting itself is located directly on the eastern side of the Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge Park. It is also backed up to the serene Falling Creek River. The many rivers and the abundance of parks and overgrown trees makes Hillsboro a very relaxing place to live.
Southside Garden is a small, micro managed senior living community that is extremely safe and secure. The staff are professional and compassionate and have successfully passed extensive background screens prior to employment. We have a medical doctor on-call, 24/7. The staff are constantly monitoring the few entrances to the community and the reserved resident parking is fully secure.
In addition to the great outdoor views of the city and the small, secure community; Southside Garden is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Semi-private and studio rooms available
- Three healthy, nutritious meals provided daily, with dietary restrictions accommodated
- Activities available on-site, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
- Devotional services on-site
Southside Garden is proud of all it has to offer in terms of staff, location and safety. We invite you to experience the comfort, care and compassion for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.