South Shelby House
Willow Wood Drive Shelbyville KY 40065
The South Shelby House is a senior apartment living complex located in Shelbyville, Shelby County, KY. The community itself is located right next to a hospital and just down the road from Clear Creek and driving distance of Shelby Lake. A large park offers views of Shelby Lake and beautiful and serene outdoor scenery. Shelbyville is a charming, small home rule-class city, making it a great place to call home.
The South Shelby House offers affordable housing to seniors. The 16 individually assisted bedroom community is proud to participate in and offer two federal housing options, including Section 515 and the rural development rental assistance program. The nearby hospital offers peace of mind for residents and their families in the case of an emergency.
The South Shelby House has a lot of offer its residents, including:
- Beautiful views from nearby Clear Creek
- Affordable housing options through federal housing programs
- Within walking distance to a few food choices
- Within short driving distance to many restaurants and shops
- View of a local railway
The South Shelby House is a great affordable housing options for seniors 55 and older. The beautiful city and our housing complex welcome you for rest, relaxation, and convenience in your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
South Shelby House Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.