Sophia's Care Services
280 Avenue B Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
Sophia's Care Services is a residential care home in the Suffolk County, NY, unincorporated community of Lake Ronkonkoma. As the largest freshwater lake on Long Island Sound, Lake Ronkonkoma residents enjoy a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities in a classic small town environment. Once a resort town, this community of roughly over 20,000 year-round residents still retains the relaxed ambiance of an old-fashioned vacation paradise. Summers are ideal on Long Island Sound, with warm days fading into pleasant evenings, and winters are fairly mild. Classic autumns with bright foliage and fresh green springs round out the seasonal picture.
Our committed and dedicated staff at Sophia's Care Services provide a homelike group home setting where residents can live an independent lifestyle without having to be burdened with everyday living tasks. Available services include:
- Help with bathing, toileting, getting dressed, and personal grooming and hygiene
- Flavorful, nutritious meals three times a day plus drinks and snacks around the clock
- Staff on site at all times
- Full housekeeping on a regular basis
- Personal laundry and linens
- Community outings and planned social activities
Our residents constantly tell us how happy they are to have the chance to live in such a beautiful community in a warm, safe environment. If you would like to find out more about our services and the Long Island Sound community of Lake Ronkonkoma, please contact us at your convenience.
Pricing at Sophia's Care Services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sophia's Care Services
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sophia's Care Services
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.