SNT Comfortable Living 2
4580 Ryan Road Conley GA 30288
SNT Comfortable Living 2 is a residential care home that is located in Conley, GA in Clayton County. Zoo Atlanta, World of Coca-Cola, Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse, Centennial Olympic Park, and Georgia Aquarium are some of the beautiful and must visit attractions that surround our energetic community. Conley is an out of this world destination that is perfect for visiting family members as well as friends.
As a premier senior living community, SNT Comfortable Living 2 ensures residents enjoy southern hospitality. Our compassionate caregivers encourage seniors to participate in exciting activities and vibrant affairs in the community. Here, there is something for everyone. The dedicated staff is constantly awake throughout day and night just in case there is an emergency that arises. Our elegant community brings with it an upscale feel that boasts a homelike atmosphere. Residents get special and unique care in a comfortable and warm group home setting.
SNT Comfortable Living 2 has numerous amenities that ensure seniors have the best life in the residence. They include:
- An Olympic size state of the art swimming pool with first-class stay fit classes
- A nonviolent and silent courtyard with a beautiful landscape
- A fully stocked modern library with a huge volumes of books
- An onsite barber shop as well as a beautician
- A nicely done sunroom
- Different religious services for an array of denominations
- A beautiful gazebo for total relaxation
- An extremely comfortable sitting space that comes with a greatly done fireplace for hosting friends and family members
Come visit us at SNT Comfortable Living 2 today and discover the magic.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.