2465 East Sherwood Circle Cocoa FL 32926
Sherwood House is a vibrant residential care home located in the friendly city of Cocoa, Florida, in Brevard County. Cocoa is a bird lover's paradise with an event called The Cocoa Bird Count held annually. Situated along the Indian River Lagoon, offering plenty of waterways and canals, this warm, welcoming city is a beautiful place to call home.
At Sherwood House, we pride ourselves on offering a state-of-the-art level of care that excels the general definition of a group home setting, managed under the award winning Charis Group. Our residents are personally cared for in a respectful fashion, upholding our core values of dedication and integrity. We believe that our seniors deserve the best and so we strive to give them the best.
Understanding our residents' particular requirements, Sherwood House offers an exciting and varied itinerary with comfortable yet stylish amenities, including:
- Inviting lawns and gardens with benches to soak up the sun
- Large living rooms for activities and visits from family
- Live performances and musical entertainment including karaoke
- Professional exercises and stretching classes offered by a Certified Personal Trainer
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by our Certified Dietary Manager and Chef
- Games, puzzles and other memory stimulating activities
- Outings and trips to nearby sporting or cultural events
- Pampering sessions offered by a visiting beautician
With energetic fellow residents and caring, dedicated staff members, Sherwood House offers a friendly, restful atmosphere with plenty of fun-filled events and relaxation. Our cheerful community will make your loved one feel right at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.