Shalom Manor Personal Care Home
683 Mephisto Circle Lawrenceville GA 30046
Shalom Manor Personal Care Home is a residential care home that is located in Lawrenceville, GA in Gwinnett County. Stone Mountain Park, Jumpstreet, Buford Corn Maze and Corn Dawgs Corn Maze borders our vibrant community. Lawrenceville is an ideal destination for visiting friends and family. This city is also perfect for living in.
Shalom Manor Personal Care Home is inspiring, engaging, and welcoming. Life should be easy, secure, and carefree. This is why we have the best, most qualified and caring caregivers to guarantee the highest quality of senior living care to our cherished and treasured national heroes. Our unique offerings surely add value to an exceptional lifestyle and great overall value. Our dedicated staff is what sets us apart from the rest. Our elegant and energetic senior living community provides seniors an atmosphere of relaxing, independence and fun within a cozy, friendly, and warm group home setting.
Shalom Manor Personal Care Home offers the following amenities:
- A fine-looking sunroom
- A contented and spacious sitting space with an unbelievably done fireplace for hosting both new and old friends
- A peaceful, serene and nonviolent courtyard
- A modern and fully stocked library with huge volumes of books
- An onsite beautician and barber shop
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- A number of dining choices with a private dining room and restaurant style dining for visiting both friends and families
Above all, Shalom Manor Personal Care Home values quality and compassion. Unmatched by other communities, we offer unparalled and comprehensive supportive living experience. Visit us today and be part of total freedom, independence, and fun.
Pricing at Shalom Manor Personal Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Shalom Manor Personal Care Home
- It's a pretty good personal care home.
It's a pretty good personal care home. It's clean and the staff is friendly. She is very good about getting them out for activities. She is Christian Based. I can't really think of anything specific...
- Great place!
This has been the perfect situation for my Mom and I. They are so friendly here, and the place is nice and clean. She's shown so much improvement since moving here. For the first time in quite a while I've...
- This is a much smaller home...
This is a much smaller home and more expensive than the first one.See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Shalom Manor Personal Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Shalom Manor Personal Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.