Shalev Senior Living #3
5805 Hillview Park Ave Valley Glen CA 91401
Shalev Senior Living #3
Shalev Senior Living #3 is a senior care home located in exceptionally desirable Valley Glen, California, located in Los Angeles County. Our residential home care is located in the suburbs of the city in a quiet and friendly environment. For the place where people can relax and have peace of mind due to friendly and serene environment enroll us in Shalev Senior Living #3.
Shalev Senior Living #3 is committed to providing high-quality service while striving to meet their unique need of the seniors in a spacious group home setting. The professionalism of our staffs is geared toward ensuring a haven within our community. Considering the various needs of the seniors in our community, our staffs are usually on-site around the clock to handle various needs of the seniors to their satisfaction.
The welfare of our seniors is well catered for in a professional way through various amenities available within our community. These include:
- Serene and peaceful courtyard
- Readily available beautician and barber shop
- Spacious sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed and comfortable
- High-quality laundry and housekeeping services
- Religious denominations where seniors have to choose from
- Relaxing dining option with specious restaurant dining and private dining room
- Transport arrangement for the seniors
With the above amenities available in our community, we are proud to invite all the seniors for quality services and place to relax. So as to experience independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at Shalev Senior Living #3 for high-quality life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.