2288 Nicholas Court Seymour IN 47274
We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
- Registered Nurse onsite 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care
- Meals planned by registered dietician
- Coordination with other care providers such as podiatry and hospice
- On-site rehabilitation services
- Assistance with daily activities including medications
- Transportation to medical appointments
- All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs
We have an enclosed courtyard where residents can relax in the sun with friends, watch birds flitter among the bird feeders and enjoy our gardens. When the snow starts to fly we move our fun indoors with activities such as Qigong, bingo, live musical entertainment, church services and other resident requests. Residents may stay as busy as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a card game or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles. We also enjoy outings to local stores and restaurants. One of our favorite activities is to cheer on our local high school sports teams and then go out for ice cream afterwards.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going okay for him. As far as the staff goes I am pleased with the quality of care they are providing her and we have only had...
Improvements for mom
I am happy to see that my mom is improving in this community for care. The staff have been very helpful. The menu is very good and she has been pleased with the nice variety. We have been happy with the cleanliness...
So far our experiences in this community have been excellent. She is doing very well at this community. I'am very pleased with everything they have done for us. The community is very well kept, my grandmother's...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.