1736 Seville Way San Jose CA 95131
Seville Gardens is a residential care home dedicated to serving the needs of seniors in San Jose, California, including Santa Clara County and surrounding areas. If you have a strong sense of adventure, and you would love to explore the third largest city by population in California, Seville Gardens is the perfect place for you. Conveniently located near a busline or providing its own transportation, Saville Garden residents can enjoy frequent trips into San Jose.
The warm and friendly staff is available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need daily assistance with household chores, or just need a welcomed companion, someone will be there to answer your call, day, or night. No questions asked. No task is too big, and no task is too small. Someone is there waiting to meet your needs.
Services Available with Seville Gardens:
- Daily assistance bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, including special dietary guidelines
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Pet Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Let the highly skilled, yet compassion staff with Seville Gardens prove you will enjoy a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, worry-free. You will never feel alone at Seville Gardens, with someone always available to answer your call. Definitely not your typical group home setting, as the dedicated staff with Seville Gardens will treat you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.