Serenity Manor of Canton
48410 Gyde Rd Canton MI 48187
- 24/7 supervision
- geriatrics trained staff
- timely medication dispensation
- assistance with bathing, eating, dressing, grooming, incontinence
- constant cooperation with all medical staff such as doctors, nurses, physical therapists, pharmacies, hospitals, home health agencies, hospice and most importantly YOU.
- 24/7 doctors and nurses that come to the house to see your parent
We have 44 years of combined healthcare experience and we take pride in the quality of our work attention to detail, professionalism, compassion and dedication.
Our goal is to take the burdens of constant worrying and stress off your hands so that you can make the best of the time you spend with your loved one. We encourage you to visit often because there is nothing more healing than family time. Feel free to call us and we will come to you for a no-obligation assessment.
Pricing at Serenity Manor of Canton
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Serenity Manor of Canton
- Serenity Manor offers excellant care for your loved one
I cannot say enough good things about Serenity Manor. [Removed], the owner is a wonderful person. She is absolutely meticulous about a clean, safe environment and her attention to detail is very good. She...
- Feels like home
I chose this community because when we toured, they gave us a straightforward sales pitch. Everything is better than expected. Unfortunately, my father passed away at the end of September. The one thing I can...
Community Details at Serenity Manor of Canton
Senior Housing Types Provided at Serenity Manor of Canton
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.