Senior Helpers - Peachtree City
301 Kelly Drive Suite 8 Peachtree City GA 30269
- Caring companionship - Running errands & shopping
- Medication reminders - Meal planning & preparation
- Light housekeeping & laundry - Bathing & grooming assistance
Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you — from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Senior Helpers - Peachtree City Reviews
- It's working out pretty well so far.
It's working out pretty well so far. We are happy with them. I would give them a four out of five.
- Exceptional Service
I am very pleased with the service provided for my parents. My mom seems to be a bit picky and was very happy with the nurse they sent. I couldn't be more happy with their services and would definitely...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.