Senior Helpers Barrie & South Simcoe
353 Saunders Rd Unit 18 Barrie ON L4N9A3
Caring for a loved one can be overwhelming, time-consuming and draining to your health-both mind and body. Thankfully, there's Senior Helpers ready to serve you.
With our responsive, dependable and personalized in-home care, you can feel secure your loved one is in good hands.
Leading the industry in Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Care
Committed to responding at a moment's notice
Personalized daily plans that preserve seniors' independence and freedom
Care options ranging from full-time to occasional check-ins
Assistance with everyday living activities, along with the social interaction that is key to your loved one's happiness.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- General shopping and errands
- Help with housekeeping and transportation
Our experienced caregivers make everyday life more manageable for seniors by helping them with more intimate care needs
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Diet monitoring and meal planning
Senior Helpers "Care and comfort at a moment's notice."
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.