Senior Focus Residential Care Homes
871 Via Mindi Riverside CA 92506
Senior Focus Residential Care Home is a senior care home located in the historically quaint city of Riverside, California, in the heart of the Inland Empire, in Riverside County. Our splendid community is located near beautiful Canyon Crest Country Club and within close proximity to Sycamore Canyon Park. Riverside offers an array of eclectic attractions. There is something captivating and charming for the entire family.
At Senior Focus Residential Care Home, we value the independent spirit of our residents and vow to always treat them with the dignity and respect they so richly deserve. We strive to meet the physical, mental and emotional needs of your loved one by providing top-notch, loving care in a comfortable group home setting. Our professional staff is available 24 hours a day to keep our seniors safe and comfortable. Since we know that recreation is the key to a healthy mind, body and spirit, we offer fun activities that align with their unique skill levels. We encourage seniors to take part in activities and to become acquainted with our many amenities, including:
- A beautiful and delightfully furnished gated home
- Comfortable patio area for taking in the sunshine and fresh air
- Cozy sitting areas for enjoying the company of visiting family and friends
- Several walking areas for taking a leisurely stroll
- Modern dining room
- Separate TV room for fun and entertainment
- Medication assistance available as needed.
Here at Senior Focus Residential Care Homes, we are proud of the quality of care we provide to your loved ones. We hope you'll join us in making our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.