Select Home Care
10305 Raspberry Rd McKinney TX 75070
- Select Home Care is the only Personal Assistance Company in Texas that has a Licensed Professional Counselor as its administrator.
- No minimum number of hours, reduced rates for more than 20 hours, no increase for evenings or weekend care.
- Hourly and live-in care available 365 days per year.
- Our hiring standards are the highest in the industry. Caregivers are W-2 employees, insured, bonded and covered by workers' compensation type insurance. Staff are trained, background checked (3 areas), and past employment verified.
- Staff is comprised of CNA's, CHHA's and experienced caregivers (average 5 years). CNA staff able to care for Hospice, severe incontinence and other difficult care settings. Alzheimer's and dementia trained staff available.
- SHC accepts many various long term care insurance plans, workers' compensation insurance and Veterans' Aid and Attendance Program.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS).
- The SHC Compatibility Guarantee provides that if a caregiver is not suitable to the client for any reason, he or she will be replaced. You can rest assured knowing your loved one will receive competent, reliable care, and any problems that may arise will be handled in a prompt and professional manner.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice and helpful, but didn't follow through, expensive
The caregiver we had for my Grandmother from Select Home Care was nice and helpful, but we wanted someone who could also cook for my grandmother and she said she could, but she did not. I would just say make...
I have been pleased overall with Select Home Care. There is nothing they could improve on. The experience with them has been a good one. The staff is friendly. The care services are good. Things are going well...
Things are going swell!
Things are going alot better than they were before we had home care. Our caregiver is very friendly and very accommodating. They are good in my book and I* would highly recommend them.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.