Seaview Guest Home
7321 Mesa Dr Aptos CA 95003
When it comes to aging gracefully in Aptos, California of Santa Cruz county, Seaview Guest Home offers an unrivaled experience. This senior care home is nestled into a neighborhood with an ocean view for peaceful and inspiring surroundings.
This residential care home is staffed by a team of caring and hardworking experts that provide 24 hour support. The founder grew up caring for her oldest family members from an early age, so each resident is treated like a treasured member of the community. The entire team is certified according to the Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly regulations set by the state of California.
Lifestyle amenities at Seaview Guest Home include
- Specialty care for dementia and Alzheimer's disease patients
- Three home-cooked meals per day, eaten together by all residents for a family style atmosphere
- Medication and medical appointment assistance, including arrangements for home visits if the resident can't travel to the doctor's office
- Laundry services and room cleaning visits on a daily basis
- Plenty of fun and stimulating activities like guided gardening, live music performances, movie nights, trips to community attractions, and condition-appropriate exercise classes
- Open visiting hours so the entire family can drop in at practically any time to spend time with a resident during the day or night
Contact us today if you're searching for a group home setting that feels just like your own home. The combination of independence and assistance offered by the Seaview Guest Home provides you with the perfect amount of support for enjoying your golden years.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Was a great place for my husband
It's a small house with a great ocean view. It accommodates six residents max. I love the garden patio as well. The staff is great and food is delicious. There is a ramp for wheelchairs and room to wheel...
Had a hard time getting in touch with this property. They are not able to accommodate wheelchairs because of their lack of space.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.