Scarlett Canyon Assisted Living
20652 North 16th Way Phoenix AZ 85024
Scarlett Canyon Assisted Living is a luxurious residential care home situated on the north side of Phoenix, Arizona in Maricopa County. From museums to mountains, this south-central region of Arizona offers bountiful opportunities for recreation. Our group home is conveniently located in Arizona's cosmopolitan center where shopping and restaurants abound. Additionally, four hospitals are available within only seven miles of our residence. For more adventurous naturalists, Phoenix offers Southwestern scenery throughout its parks and nature preserves; a botanical garden and a zoo are also positioned within 25 miles of Scarlett Canyon.
At our assisted living residence, state-certified caregivers are professionally trained to maintain our ten-year reputation of proven service and compassion. Scarlett Canyon believes in nurturing a family-friendly environment where loved ones can comfortably join together to preserve their family support systems. Our large visitor's area was built to cultivate such family bonds as well as new life-long friendships.
Beyond on-call medical care and 24-hour assisted living services, our caring community offers many other amenities, including:
- An upscale, wheel-chair accessible home
- Private and semi-private rooms, both with large windows and high ceilings
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with patio areas for outdoor relaxation
- Delicious home-style meals
- Frequent recreational activities, including outdoor walks, games, salon visits, and church services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Email, Internet, and cable TV
- Transportation to and from appointments in the local community
Come join Scarlett Canyon's caring community where your independence and dignity will always be our priority.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Glad he is gone!
When my mother was there, they had a caregiver named [Removed]. He was in charge of taking care of 7 women and was there 24/7. He did not have the patience or compassion to take care of this woman and there...
Best place any where
My mom stays here. She's always clean. They are the best cheerleading team to help mom improve her strength. She wants to be able to stand n hopefully walk again. They make sure the house is always clean....
Home health ... not a facil...
Home health ... not a facility; this place is out.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.