325 S Boyle Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
Pricing at Sakura Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sakura Gardens
- Review of Sakura Gardens in Los Angeles, CA
My mother is 95 years old. She has lived here 1/5 years. She is happy here - they have lots of activities, movies, exercise, coffee shop, art classes. The staff are all extremely helpful, friendly and kind....
- Familiar With The Community
So far it is going good for my uncle. it did take some time to adjust but he loves the Japanese food that they make. The staff also speak Japanese which he likes too. The place is nice and it seems like they...
Community Details at Sakura Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sakura Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.